The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto.
We are looking for an End-user-support officer to join our Zurich based team. You will collaborate on maintenance, modification, and problem resolution of our systems to support ongoing delivery of services and/or operations. You will serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource, providing technical knowledge and capabilities as a member of the team or as an individual contributor.
Officer or Analyst
- Engage engineering teams for process and application improvement opportunities
- Review system documentation for accuracy and update as necessary
- Assist Business Technology Partners in working through issues and engaging appropriate operational resources
- Support on software and system fault diagnosis, analysis and fix
- Take ownership of all user problems through to completion
- Contribute to risk awareness of technology and business impact
- Assist with other system related activities.
- Proactively keep customer updated with problem status at all times
- Identify and report risk as appropriate in accordance with the guidelines provided
- Engage with technology partners & vendors on a day to day basis
- Ensure all multi-media / presentation rooms are maintained in good working order.
- Assist with support for multi-media broadcasting
- Participate to Disaster Recovery testing and Business Continuity plans assistance.
- Previous experience in providing end user support ideally in a Trading environment
- Knowledge of Mobility & Remote Connectivity Products support
- Knowledge & support of Market Data & banking applications
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE/MCSA/MCP’s)
- Market data certification / Training
- ITIL Foundations