HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 6th largest bank in the world by 2020, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.
We are currently seeking driven, eager and high calibre undergraduates (current or graduated university students) to join our team as Digital Intern.
- Support the planning, development and execution of Digital Strategy and initiatives planned for the year
- Work hand-in-hand with manager to create and edit new content
- Design and develop multimedia slideshow, videos and other materials and tools to support product
- propositions and communications
- Monitor and analyse digital dashboard
- Assist in execution of both internal and external digital awareness campaign
- Assist in digital administration tasks
- What you can expect out of this internship
- Exposure to a reputable international bank
- Work alongside with digital experts of various regions
- Learn market best practices in real life hands on situations
- Fast pace, rigorous and a steep learning curve
- Undergraduates with any discipline/ background of studies that have high interest in banking digital development
- Strong technical skills in development of presentation slides, videos and other multimedia materials
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, self-starter and eager to learn
- Proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop and other multimedia applications.