Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain – North America (CASC NA) connects agricultural producers to food, feed and industrial customers through a seamless supply chain. We help our customers compete in the global market and efficiently deliver products from origins to destinations through our marketing, sourcing, originating, storing, trading, consulting and processing of grain, oilseeds and crop inputs products and solutions.
Customer Service Representative – 18 Months Term
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Customer Service and administrator experience
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
• Strong customer service skills with ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Ability to work extended or flexible hours as seasonal workloads require
• Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
• University degree/diploma from an accredited university/college in a related discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a business setting. Other combination of education and experience will also be considered.
• Understanding of agriculture practices and challenges.
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management software
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and a variable workload
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team to support a regional workload approach
• Ability to develop and implement new processes or recommend changes