CBRE Group, Inc. a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
Valuation Associate / Analyst
- Does preliminary research on a property including verification of comparables, demographics, market area analysis, etc.
- Assists in preparing simple portions of an appraisal report.
- Assists in examining and analyzing income producing properties.
- Researches market area and attempts to determine what may impact the subject’s value.
- Assists in making comparison analysis based on sales of similar properties.
- Analyzes past revenue and expense performance
- May be trained to use Argus (cash flow software) as needed.
Qualifications & Experience;
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
Requires basic knowledge of financial real estate terms and principles.
Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Good writing skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.