Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world
ASSOCIATE – PROJECTS
• Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates.
• Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents / Outages.
• Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
• Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
• Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
• Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
• Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc).
• Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
• Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
• Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team.
• Act as a buddy for new hires.
• Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Qualification: B Sc, BE, MCA