Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
ASSOCIATE – PROJECTS
- Science / Engineering Graduate
- Project Management: ‘ Provide inputs for estimation, impact analysis in their area of work.
- Report time, effort and status accurately.
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
- Report status regularly to the Senior Product Specialist / Product Consultant.
Design and Implementation:
- Create detailed design document/technical specifications, for select projects.
- Create efficient and quality code based on given specifications.
- Follow product standards, quality assurance norms and guidelines.
- Conduct peer reviews during coding and testing.
- Log peer review defects in the appropriate tool.
- Provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in defect analysis and resolution.
- Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist,
- preparing/reviewing deployment document and mock testing all deliverables.
- Develop reusable components.
- Create product based KT document, for the customer.
Create unit test cases and perform unit testing.
Share the test documents with the customer for review , when required.
Provide trainings in areas of specialization to the Product Analyst.
Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.