Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Analyst – Event and Campaigns – MCBD
As an E&C Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for
• Support the business in implementing events and campaigns for strategic clients, service lines and industry groups across Australia.
• Liaise with MCBD/Personal Assistants (PA)/Partners/Sponsors and other stakeholders as required.
• Update event lists, compile mailing lists and carry out administration requirements on Smartnet/Marketo.
• Create soft copy event invitations and work with MCBD/PA/Partner/Sponsors to ensure the quality and timely output of marketing collateral.
• Provide regular updates on activities to Project Sponsors, Partners and other relevant internal clients.
• Perform Marketo and Smartnet duties (timely and to agreed brief).
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Fresher or 1 to 2 years of experience in Email Marketing, Campaign Management, administration
• MS Office (Moderate/advanced MS Excel)
• Exposure to any email marketing tools/platforms (Marketo, Mail chip.)
• Hands on experience on HTML and CSS
• Working experience of CRM platforms like (Salesforce, MS-Dynamics)
• Understanding of Marketing automaton processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work with senior stakeholders in a virtual setup