Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to our customers.
- Interface with customers ,clients and vendors as required.
- Maintain the Dashboard specific to ODC based on the day to day requirement.
- Work as a project coordinator for all ODC activities.
- Advance skills with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Scripting & GPO’s .
- Help ITS-TSS-ODC IT team in documenting the ODC specific process.
- Help in maintaining ODC specific fortnight report and preparing ODC related PPT
- Help ITS-TSS-ODC team in build audit readiness checklists.
- Working with different stakeholders and processing the ODC related invoices.
- Help follow up with all stakeholders for all ODC related transactional activities.
- B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates or equivalent
- Basic Technical troubleshooting knowledge, Strong SharePoint Design & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and Basic Knowledge on Windows Scripting, GPO’s, Networking & Security will be an advantage.
- ITIL – Certification
- Microsoft MCITP – Certification
- Basic knowledge of overall network/systems security