The Business Analyst who will provide administration, support and maintenance for Salesforce and other custom built applications within our organization. In this role, you will provide technical expertise in planning and executing application projects and support including requirements gathering, implementation, testing and quality assurance, deployment and maintenance to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of software application support and projects.
Application Business Analyst
- Administration, support and maintenance of Salesforce and custom built applications.
- Participate in compiling and prioritizing enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Provides input into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applications and programs.
- Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Perform configuration and light programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Develop training materials and assist in training of new users
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, management information systems engineering and one or more years of related work experience OR five or more years of related work experience.
- Experience with application configuration/support OR application development.
- Demonstrated history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- Salesforce.com administration experience.
- Experience Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Experience working with Agile.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer I.
- Experience with Salesforce.com’s Apex Triggers and Classes, Lightning Components, Visualforce
- Pages, Einstein Analytics, Data Loader, Conga and/or Demand Tools.