Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients.
Analyst-Analytics & Insights
· Providing weekly, monthly, quarterly web analytics and social media stats reporting.
· Create an efficient reporting process with Adobe report builder, PowerBI & Tableau.
· Derive insights and develop client recommendations on the web and social media stats.
· Creating dashboards and data visualization.
· Providing actionable insights & telling the story by working closely with UX team & stake holders.
· Partner with the NSE BSO – MarCom analytics/ social media coordinators and UK stakeholders for process optimization and enhancements.
· Possesses a strong desire and knack for business relevancy and remains in-tune with the newest trends.
· Search engine optimization and search engine marketing to drive traffic for desired terms.
· Supporting the analytics lead in defining the yearly priorities and delivering on the same.
· Communicate with NSE clients for projects including project planning, reporting
· Very strong attention to detail.
· Manage projects to ensure agreed upon deadlines – following efficient workflow requirements – to meet stakeholder expectations.
· 0 -2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in web and social media analytics and stats, content management/knowledge management, professional services organization
· Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager
· Ability to work across cultures and in a virtual environment
· Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint; good knowledge of MS Excel
· Skills/ knowledge on Digital Campaign Management will be an added advantage
· Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
· Effectively leverage internal collaboration tools to connect people-to-people and people-to-content
· Ability to deal and deliver regarding fast deadlines, acts with a sense of urgency
· Good client management and relationship building skills
· Good written & oral communication skills
· Teaming skills
· Ability to work under pressure