Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
· Focus on delivering world class customer service to our customers.
· Interface with customers ,clients and vendors as required.
· Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new process.
· Maintain the Dashboard specific to ODC based on the day to day requirement.
· Religiously work with ODC IT team/Stakeholders and update all the critical data on the SharePoint and maintain accuracy.
· Work with Offshore Development Center (ODC) team/stakeholders to identify process gaps.
· Work as a project coordinator for all ODC activities.
· Advance skills with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
· Basic knowledge of Windows Scripting & GPO’s .
· Help ITS-TSS-ODC IT team in documenting the ODC specific process.
· Help in maintaining ODC specific fortnight report and preparing ODC related PPT etc.,
·B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates or equivalent
·Basic Technical troubleshooting knowledge, Strong SharePoint Design & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and Basic Knowledge on Windows Scripting, GPO’s, Networking & Security will be an advantage.
· ITIL – Certification
· Microsoft MCITP – Certification
Basic knowledge of overall network/systems security