Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY ANALYST/CONSULTANT/SENIOR CONSULTANT
• Continue to learn US health care knowledge and successfully complete training and certifications in any of the required Electronic Health Record Platforms
• Develop solutions performing technical design, contribute to application enhancement standards and quality processes in projects
• Interact with onsite clients, US teams, analyst and offshore development, support team and other cross-functional teams
• Coach, guide and mentor junior analysts in the team
• Resolve issues and incidents reported by end users
• Prioritize work items for junior analysts. Escalate any quality issues and risks with team leads
• Team player with the willingness/ability to work in a collaborative environment.
You will also be involved in end to end solution development from planning to execution. Also, you would be responsible for status reporting and collection of metrics for analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong academic record.
• MHA/B.E./B.Tech./MCA/MSc/M.Tech/MBA or any medical background
• 1.5-7 years of work experience in Cerner Soarian billing, Cerner Soarian Patient Access and Cerner Soarian Scheduling
Skills / Project Experience – required:
• Demonstrate good understanding of US Healthcare domain knowledge and client workflows
• Ability to perform system builds, configuration and testing in any EMR
• Ability to understand Service Level Agreement (SLA) methodology and follow the same as per engagement requirements
• Perform problem management activities such as Root cause analysis of incidents
• Excellent documentation skills such as – application understanding, change management etc
• Ability to follow engagement specific project delivery processes
• Ability to perform estimation of work products
• Proactive drive on improvement and innovation ideas
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office tools / ticketing tools.