Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Full-time opportunities for students & recent graduates in Australia
As you progress further through the interview stages, you will have an opportunity to explore up to 7 different categories of roles, and speak with your interviewer on which opportunities you want to pursue.
Technology -specific Roles:
1. Modern Workplace Specialist Roles
2. Data & AI Technology Specialist Roles
3. Azure (Cloud) Application & Infrastructure Specialist Roles
4. Business Applications Specialist Roles
5. Technology Strategist Roles
6. Account Management Roles
7.Marketing and Operations Roles
Graduation date must be within the dates of Dec 2019 to Dec 2020
• On-track to complete a Bachelor or Master’s (Non-MBA) degree with less than 2 years combined (full-time) professional work experience.
• Thrives in a fast paced, ambiguous environment – comfortable with uncertainty and working with peers across various levels of seniority
• Passion for assisting others through technology and innovation, seeking opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
• Customer-obsessed, with a willingness to understand the relationship between businesses and technology
• Excellent communication, presentation & collaboration skills, willing to support others’ successes
• Ability to influence, inspire and lead
• Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
• Information Systems or Computer Science majors preferred, but not required
Key Dates of Application
Applications Close: 16 August 2020
First Round Interviews: 2 – 4 September 2020
Final Round Interviews: 14 – 25 September 2020
Offer: First Week October 2020