Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
· Develop subject matter expertise on various processes, templates and forms relating to ESC services.
· Take ownership of the tasks and deliverables, with the ability to understand implications of findings, next steps and deadlines
· Promptly identify delays or difficulties on the assigned task and resolve them either independently or with help of immediate supervisor
· Proactive in accomplishing the assigned duties
· Coordinate and communicate with onshore/offshore teams and provide the stakeholders with regular updates.
· Conceptualize and or implement process improvements in various ESC services
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Problem solving and analyzing skills – Able to refer to and interpret appropriate guidance and policy documents.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to multitask, plan and prioritize
· Communication – Strong communication skills both oral and written.
· Comfortable interacting with global team.
· Advanced/expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
· Pro-active and results oriented
· Graduation: Any graduation
· Professional qualification: MBA in Finance / Company Secretary
· 1-2 years of related experience in professional or financial service organization / experience with compliance or regulatory role
· Familiarity with regulatory policies pertaining to securities markets and the PCAOB