IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition
IBM Finance Traineeship
As an trainee in IBM corporate accounting & finance you will be an integral part of our team. You will have your own responsibilities from your first day on the job and you will work on assignments important to the success of the company.
We hire your potential. No previous experience is required. During your IBM Finance Traineeship program, ongoing training and career development programs will be provided.
– University student of Economics (preference will be given to advanced grade students)
– English language – active intermediate Business English
– Experience with MS Office
– Interest in finance, logical thinking, flexibility
What We Offer:
– Attractive compensation and benefit package (salary EUR 675 per month gross)
– Meaningful job responsibility from day one
– Challenging job in a friendly working environment
– Appropriate trainings and education
– Exposure to senior management
– Possibility to get full time job after studies
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
The contract period is 6 or 12 months, working part-time 22.5h/week starting in March 2021.