DHL IT Services Prague Graduate Trainee Program is specially designed to develop high potential graduates within the Company over a period of 12-18 months. This position serves as an entry point for graduates to equip themselves with relevant industry and functional skills and prepare themselves to be one of the future professional within DHL IT Services Prague.
you will get to work hands-on in projects that are directly relevant to the organization’s operations, and will be significantly contributing to the success of the team. You will have opportunity to learn through various soft and time management skills.
The position of Software Engineer in Solutions Delivery Mobile Team will be primarily doing backend software development for various mobile solutions within the DPDHL Group. You will have great opportunity to get the full overview of the whole development lifecycle as the team is responsible for delivering mobile and web frontend, backend systems, integrations and the data storage as one package.
Combination of your future daily tasks and responsibilities will give you a great outlook for any future roles.
• Software Development primarily for backend side
• Enhance DPDHL mobile application store (in-house alternative to Google Play and Apple App store)
• Build and deployment automation
• Collaboration with team
• Projects organized in modern agile methodology
• University degree
• Must have some work experience during studies
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
• Experience with version control system – preferably Git
• Advanced English
• Coding enthusiast with interest to develop into full-stack developer
• Structured thinking, interest in understanding root causes
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees….