P&G is hiring recent graduates with 0-3 years of experience. As an Associate Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the following functions:
1) Leading big teams from day 1 for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
2) Lead smart standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
3) Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
4) Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
5) Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
6) Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
7) Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to solve manufacturing problems
8) Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
9) Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
10) Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
1) Lead Spend for a specific spend Pool – Logistics, Chemicals, Capital etc that can be for entire globe or region based on sourcing strategy
2) Own Supplier and Customer Relations
Supply Chain – Customer logistics:
1) Collaborate with multiple customers to implement supply projects creating value
2) Represent Supply chain inside the Sales multi-functional teams
3) Lead the Order Management team(s), ensuring right service at right cost
4) Deliver Cash & Cost optimization projects in collaboration with Sales and other supply chain partners
Product Supply Planning:
1) Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
2) Lead a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
3) Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
4) Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
5) Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
1) Recent Post Graduate (MBA) with 0-3 years of experience or a recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree with 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
2) In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.