Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers.
Inside Sales Engineer I
Under supervision, the Inside Sales Engineer I (ISE I) provides quote support and basic technical support to other Inside Sales Engineers and Field Sales representatives. The ISE I works with other ISEs on sizing and proposal preparation of Emerson’s products that matches application requirements and generates a quote that will result in the customer purchasing from Emerson. The objective of the ISE I position is to help optimize our quote to cash service levels by offering support to our customers, therefore strengthening the relationship with them.
Job Knowledge & Teamwork:
• Understand basics of Emerson products, model numbers, and price list.
• Understand and follow established processes in accurate data entry and process hand-off.
• Continually enhance knowledge of Emerson products, applications and industries served.
• Provide backup and support for ISEs and Sales Team to maintain appropriate service levels.
• Provide consulting support to the Sales Facilitators/Order Management when processing an order.
• Perform other duties as required.
•Bachelor Degree or Advanced Student of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or any other engineering related fields.
•0 Years of Customer service, data entry experience, or other related experience.
•Solid keyboard skills and a strong proficiency for using Windows & MS Office applications is a must.
•English Proficiency (Written & Oral) Level, minimum must be B-1 (Intermediate).
•Must be willing to work on North America shift schedules upon business needs.