ExxonMobil Limited operates the Bangkok Global Business Center (Bangkok GBC) providing services to Exxon Mobil Corporation and its affiliates worldwide. As part of the Bangkok GBC, ExxonMobil Information Technology (EMIT) is a world-class organization that provides technology solutions to ExxonMobil businesses globally.
2020 Hiring – IT Application Development Engineer
- You will be responsible for the complete scope: design, build, unit testing of programs, features to support challenging business needs.
- You will be involved in Agile Software Development methodologies e.g. SCRUM, XP, CI/CD, both front-end and back-end technical coding while learning complex Oil and Gas business knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT-related fields
Fluent in English: TOEIC 750+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-tasks and manage workload under time pressure and changing priorities
- Knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies