ExxonMobil affiliates have been operating in Argentina for more than 100 years, and we have been part of the country’s oil and gas industry history since its early beginning. Today Buenos Aires Global Business Center Argentina provides services to internal and external customers both in Argentina and other countries in many parts of the world and employs more than 1,600 professionals supporting Human Resources, Procurement, Information Technology, Refining & Supply, Tax and Controllers activities.
Procurement Contract Administration Assistant
Job Role Responsibilities
• Create new agreements in SAP, ensuring proper setup for automatic issuance of purchase orders, materials and services receipts, and payments, as applicable.
• Responsible for SAP agreement maintenance and/or guiding both end users and agreement owners.
• Creation of purchase requisitions, services/goods confirmation, coding of Invoices.
• Analysis of enhancement opportunities in processes and advice end users and contract owners, along with troubleshooting on PtP related matters.
• Perform periodic data gathering and analysis.
• Utilize systems such as SAP, SharePoint, and other company databases to complete work and assist others.
Expected Level of Proficiency
Student: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering.
Advanced English Level.
French language is a plus.