ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products. In Benelux ExxonMobil has two refineries, seven chemical plants, a research & development center, a lubricant blending plant and various offices including the EAME headquarter office in Brussels.
• Plan fuel oil replenishments into a wide network of storage locations across Europe
• Schedule movements between refineries, customers and storage facilities
• Supply our customers with the right quality of product at the right time
• Collaborate with various international teams to manage the product supply reliability to ExxonMobil refineries, chemical plants, affiliates, fuel terminals and customers
• Be responsible for following up the molecule movement from refinery to customer and for adjusting the various terminal balances as per market requirements
• Have daily communication and regular meetings with transport suppliers, inspectors, terminal operators, suppliers and customers
• Utilize data analytics to gain market insights and identify logistics improvement opportunities which will help us to compete in the market place
• Participate in projects, business initiatives and stewardship reviews
• Support inventory management and process enhancements, product blending, freight optimization, and supply chain issue resolution
• Either, A Master’s degree in Science, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Engineering or Business and Commercial Engineering from a recognized university
• Or, a minimum of 3 years work experience in Supply Chain.
If you do have work experience in a Logistical or Supply Chain Operations function, that will be an advantage in this dynamic environment.
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment, and you are able to multitask and set priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to collaborate within a multi-cultural environment to develop innovative solutions for day-to-day challenges
• A fluency in English (Dutch, French or German is a plus)
• Affinity for analysis with attention to detail (advanced knowledge of tools such as Excel or Tableau is a plus)
• A customer focus, you are eager to learn, and you can easily adapt to changes in the work environment