Bharat Electronics Limited is a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. It’s Ghaziabad unit propose to engage 50 Graduate Engineering apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training.
Mechanical Engineering: 15 Posts
Computer Science: 10 Posts
Electronics: 15 Posts
Electrical: 4 Posts
Civil: 6 Posts
1) Only Indian Citizen are eligible.
2) Candidate passed their BE/B.Tech course in above mention engineering branches from recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 31 october 2016.
3) Age limit: Maximum Age 25 years or less as on 30/09/2019. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
4) If the number of candidates is higher than the number of Vacancies indicated, then the criteria to short listing of candidates for Written Test/ Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Graduate which will be decided by selection committee.
5) Pass class will be required for BEL employee wards for appearing in the written Test.
Candidates, who fulfill all the above conditions, will eligible for apply.
The duration of apprenticeship training is for one year.
Stipend paid as per apprenticeship Act.
Candidate should apply for apprenticeship through portal on or before 21 September 2019 (For Process see the example give below)
Last date for receipt application is 21/09/2019.
Selection will be through written test.
How to apply:
Interested Candidate is required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The application received after last date will not be considered. Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at BEL does not guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.