Petrofac Limited is a provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. It is registered in Jersey, with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London. It has operational centres in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Kuala Lumpur.
The Integrity Engineers will provide an effective management service to offshore assets to ensure structural, piping, pipeline and pressure vessel integrity.
• Managing and coordinating onshore inspection and offshore topsides integrity contractors.
• Working closely with facilities, production and well intervention personnel to ensure inspection programmes and schedules are a carried out and achieved in a cost effective and timely manner
• Reviewing and incorporating integrity programmes into overall integrated activity and operations plans
• Developing an Asset Integrity issue plan – how and when we aim to get to closure on many of our AI issues
• Single point of contact (SPOC) for Integrity Management Contractor (IMC) ensuring all deliverables are met and that all work conducted is in accordance with company procedures
• Acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) for structural integrity Technical Authority / consultant
• Reviewing inspection findings and corrosion failure events and initiate repair/replacement programmes through the Facilities Engineering Team
• Attending Repair Order Meetings and assist/advise on technical expiry dates for repairs including temporary repairs
The successful candidate will be degree or Diploma qualified in Mechanical Engineering or associated discipline or high level of appropriate role experience. They will understand risk-based integrity processes and databases, including AIMS, PSIMS, PIMS & SIMS. Familiarity with inspection techniques and damage mechanisms and with Lloyds RBMI Integrity Software. The should also have Knowledge of related standards / regulatory requirements. Plant inspection or API certification, with associated experience.