- Honeywell Graduate Fresher
- IC EDA Design Technology Engineer – Recent Grad/Full Time – USA
- Internship – Project Engineer – Europe
- Graduate Project Engineer – United Kingdom
- Project Engineer I – Finland
Honeywell International Inc (Honeywell) is an engineering and technology company. The company invents and manufactures technologies that address challenges in various sectors including energy, security, safety, productivity and global urbanization.
Honeywell Careers Opportunities for Graduate Entry Level role, Honeywell Internship 2023, Honeywell Recruitment 2023, Honeywell Jobs Vacancies in 2023, Honeywell Jobs Openings in 2023, Honeywell Internship 2023
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell Graduate Fresher
IC EDA Design Technology Engineer – Recent Grad/Full Time – USA
- IC Physical Verification using Siemens-EDA Calibre suite of tools
- Enhance Cadence design environment for circuit design community
- Critical problem-solving
- Technical documentation
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability and willingness to work on-site (Hybrid, 3+) at the Honeywell Plymouth, MN facility (preferred) or Clearwater, FL facility
- Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. citizen and no known barriers to achieve a USG Secret security clearance. USG Secret security clearance in good standing
- Experience with Cadence transistor-level schematic and simulation tools
- Strong scripting language skills – e.g., Perl, Shell, TCL and LINUX-OS experience
- Self-motivated and consistently takes initiative to get things done
- Ability to create specific action plans, prioritize time and resources effectively
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and data organization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
- Able to convey technical ideas and concepts through team discussions, presentations and in writing.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
Internship – Project Engineer – Europe
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget) are in place prior to commencing work
- Produces part(s) of total functional design specifications under supervision
- Produces technical design specifications
- Executes work assignment to appropriate standards and quality systems (Implementation, Test & Documentation)
- Supports assigned engineer(s) to ensure they can meet the requirements of their work assignments
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan
- Effectively communicates with customers to fully define and agree project requirements
- Proactively recommends potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering group
- Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines
- Reports progress and technical problems to project and engineering supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent polytechnic qualification and experience
- Fluent in English
- Self-starting, able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Able to work cooperatively and provide technical direction in a team environment
- Knowledge of network, industrial communications, database technology and trends in ITT would be highly advantageous
Graduate Project Engineer – United Kingdom
The purpose of this role is to execute fixed scope on projects and further develop engineering skills. This will involve implementing defined parts of standard engineering solutions under the close supervision of other project engineers and assisting in the development of new or non-standard solutions. Deliver work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems, initially under supervision. Pro-actively look to build cross discipline experience and increase knowledge through working with other engineers.
Within the P&AS Engineering group there are several different engineering activities/disciplines that make up a project.
Those activities/disciplines are:
Systems Hardware Design;
System Hardware Build;
Software Application Development/Build;
Customer Acceptance Testing.
The TECPro resource will be given Work Assignments to gain experience in the above activities/disciplines.
Education – Currently studying for an engineering degree, preferably Electrical, Electronic, Control & Instrumentation, Software;
Project Engineer I – Finland
· Executes work assignment to appropriate standards and quality systems
· Executes Test work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems, under supervision.
· Executes Documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems.
· Pro-actively looks to build cross discipline experience and increase knowledge through working with other engineers.
· Reports progress and technical problems and/or changes to project lead engineer or supervising engineer.
Bachelor’s degree in automation or electrical engineering preferred.
Appropriate technical qualification for the role.
Product certification on systems parts relevant to job tasks.
Working knowledge of standard office tools.