HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion.
IT Business Analyst : 0000EIML
IT Business analyst to bridge between group and global business/functions; as well as US regional business and it to facilitate detailed data needs for all projects, governed and not governed within the US data services. Focus on driving and capturing MI, Data architecture, Data Warehouse and Analytic reporting needs across various critical programs. Assist with Design, Implementation, Monitoring and Control of Data projects focusing on Data Analytic and Reporting needs.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Related field and 5 years of progressive, post-bachelor’s related work experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
• Banking experience including product knowledge of Retail Banking and Wealth management, specifically in all of the following areas:
o Data management of Cards (Debit & Credit cards/Consumer banking)
o Personal banking
o Campaigns and Compliance Data with design, architecture, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and dashboards.
• Data management, including industry Data management practice, Tools and Processes for data management, warehouse and reports.
• Experience in Agile, Waterfall, Dev-ops, Master data management, JIRA, Quality Control, IBM metadata workbench, Fast track and Business Glossary.
• Data warehouse and ETL tools, including Data stage and Quality stage, Information Analyzer, AB INITIO, File Transmission (SFTP, Connect Direct), and object storage.
• Scheduling tools: Control M, IBM Workload Scheduler;
• Version control: MKS or RTC and Unix/Linux scripting. Of the qualifying experience, must have 3 years in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and Teradata.
TO APPLY: Must apply via email by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and must reference “Job Code: 3780” to be considered.