IBMI IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
Entry Level Ad Operations Associate
● Become knowledgeable in processes, policies and systems that govern Ad Ops within the Premium Direct, Local, and Programmatic lines of business.
● Complete in-flight changes to campaigns in both the order management system (P360) and ad server (Google Ad Manager).
● Scan creative tags in the Ad Validation tool for proactive QA against creative specifications, vendor adherence, and guidelines.
● Upload, QA, and assign creative tags and assets for ad campaign trafficking.
● Report discrepancies and troubleshoot broken creatives using tools such as Charles/Fiddler.
● Help with advertising campaign reporting and KPI measurement requests as needed.
● Assist with pricing and revenue reports to assist various pricing decisions.
● Work on ad hoc interdisciplinary projects to grow skill set and learn different aspects of Yield Management, and Business Operations.
● Perform various checks, audits, and analyses to ensure accuracy across all lines of business.
● Back up Ad Traffickers to assist with coverage and bandwidth gaps.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
● Strong communication skills – written and verbal
● Advanced MS Excel skills
● Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
● Strong problem solving skills
● Keen interest in the digital advertising field with an opportunity to grow
● Ability to self motivate in remote environment, prioritize and manage deadlines
● Interest in process improvement, working independently and with a team environment
● Client-service oriented
● Positive, solution-oriented attitude and ability to multitask
● Previous Co-op or intern experience in the Operations space