IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
We hire from both Bachelors and Masters levels programs candidates who exhibit the aptitude and experience relevant to product management. There are two levels of AOMs based on education, experience and skills. By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for the level that fits you best.
Entry Level- Associate Offering Manager
- Articulate markets, research users and define competitive landscape
- Innovate with established & emerging technology – software, hardware and services
- Negotiate and collaborate on strategic initiatives, partnerships and acquisitions
- Develop and execute experience-based roadmaps, business models and go-to-market plans
- Collaborate closely with design and engineering to ship offerings
- Partner with sales, marketing, finance and legal
- Define pricing, packaging, and positioning and measure (everything)Act as change agents and transformation champions
- Are passionate and curious
- At least 6 months of experience, (academic and internships may be included) in product management, product development, technical acumen, entrepreneurship, design thinking, market research, go-to-market (GTM) strategy, business analytics, or other related work.
- English: Fluent
- 1 or more years of job-related experience in product management, product development, technical acumen, entrepreneurship, design thinking, market research, go-to-market (GTM) strategy, business analytics, or other related work.
- Must be eligible/legally entitled to work in Canada