The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one of the planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade.
University Graduate Data Analytics International
- The Deutsche Post DHL Group´s Data Analytics Center of Excellence drives projects and solutions using state-of-the-art Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research techniques to create significant value for all business units of the Group, using the vast amount of data generated.
- The department is also responsible to drive the topic of Analytics from a group-wide strategic perspective, e.g. though the Analytics Steering Board as governance body and central initiatives around talent management and education.
- Graduated Master before April 1st, 2021, Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering, Natural Science
- First internships with data-analytics project experience, knowledge in Python, pandas, scikit-learn or similar
- Fluent English skills, other languages beneficiary
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, teamwork
Please apply now online by November 29th 2020