Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
• Strong hands on experience in Java/ Spring.
• Experience with Selenium
• Understanding of automated testing and DevOps
• Good in Linux, shell scripting
• Development as well as testing automation
• Good knowledge of databases & SQL
• Good knowledge of XML, SOAP, JSON
• Proficient in developing webservices to process both SOAP and REST requests.
• Ability to work independently but in a team environment
• Ability to work with remote as well as local colleagues