Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Stage in Supply Chain Analysis
Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Pomezia) is looking for a Supply Chain Analysis Intern.
- The candidate will particularly be supporting the Local Supply Chain Team consolidating the metrics related to Demand Planning with the possibility to contact many different stakeholders and learn processes related to Depuy Synthes Franchises.
- Support daily ordering process monitoring Metrics & KPI
- Support activities related to the satisfaction of commercials needs
- Collaboration with EMEA Supply Chain & Distribution Warehouses to ensure on-time shipments to the hospitals.
- Support activities related to the launches of new products.
- Effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Support data analysis activities
- Adherence in full to Johnson & Johnson HCC standards and standards of business conduct
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent Analytical skills – ability to assimilate and clearly communicate complex data.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Excellent PC skills- Microsoft Office, JDE, SAP, Access.