ExxonMobil Corporation, doing business as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil, and was formed on November 30, 1999 by the merger of Exxon and Mobil.
IT Support Analyst
Job Role Responsibilities
- The Pricing team supports a range of tools of Pricing Execution and Pricing Strategy. 2021 Projects need additional people to enable value delivery to the customers.
- The analyst will support existing Pricing tools ( vendor cloud app, custom built solutions) and interfaces with other tools (SA OTC, DRM, etc.)
- Work a global team (AM, EMEAF and AP) of business users to understand business needs and to translate them into solutions
- Designs and/or enhances IT processes to support the business
- Troubleshoots issues (interfaces, jobs, inconsistencies, etc.), collaborates with the vendor (US and India) and/or the team on fixing them.
- Expected Level of Proficiency
– Experience in business or IT apps area for at least 3 years
– Good written and verbal communication in English and can do attitude
– Reading and Write SQL queries
– Experience with Agile teams (scrum or Kanban)
– SAP Order to Cash process or technical knowledge
– Basic SW Developer skills (back end developer)
– Python, APIs