Online applications are invited for direct recruitment of 400 sub inspector posts of Police department mentioned under URL address i.e http://fileserver2.mkcl.org/HRSSCAdvt62019/Adv62019.pdf from 12.06.2019 to 11-07-2019 till 11.59 P.M Thereafter website link will be disabled.
No of Vacancies:
400 Posts of Sub-inspector (Male) (Gen=144, SC=72, BCA=56, BCB=32, EWS-40, ESM-GEN=28, ESM- SC=8, ESM-BCA=8, ESM-BCB=12)
Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I.
Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent. ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher;
Age: 21 -27 years
Application Fee: Cat No. 1 & 2 (General – Male/ Female – Rs. 100/- & Female of Haryana Resident only – Rs. 50/- & SC/ BC/ EWS candidates of Haryana state only – Male – Rs. 150/- & Female of Haryana Resident only – Rs. 75/-)
1) Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications i.e. Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2) Scanned copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESM/DESM/DFF certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3) Scanned copy Of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
4) Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
5) Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
1) Date of Publication: 09-06-2019
2) Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-06-2019
3) Last Date to Apply Online: 11-07-2019 by 11:59 PM
4) Closing Date for deposit of fee: 15 July 2019
1) Knowledge Test
2) Physical Screening Test
3) Physical Measurement Test
4) Additional Qualification (10% Weightage)
5) Miscellaneous (10% Weightage)
HOW TO APPLY:
The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http://adv62019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the (last date of application.