Reliance Industries Ltd, The Reliance Group, founded by Dhirubhai H. Ambani (1932- 2002) , is India’s largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group’s annual revenues are in excess of US$ 58 billion. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 500 company and is the largest private sector company in India.
HR Platform – Software Developer
Develop high- volume, low- latency applications for mission- critical systems, delivering high- availability and performance.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review Minimum Qualifications
• Experience in application development, including, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and developing the working practices of the team
• Knowledge of HTML development/ technologies along with experience in UI development Preferred
Bachelor s Degree
Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components / phases of a project.
Responsible for Status reporting.
Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
Technical problem solving skills.
Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
Contact with user/ customer at peer / first / middle management level.
Education Requirement : B. E/ B. Tech (Any discipline)
Experience Requirement : 1- 6 years experience
He/ she should have the ability to understand user requirements and deliver quality services based on those requirements
He/ she should be able to solve problems with solutions based on diverse procedures and precedents or the lack of it
He/ she should be able to work in a team environment and should be able to communicate effectively.
To Apply,Click here!