Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
• Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
• Up to 5 years’ experience in Network Security Engineering or consulting, and/or Systems Administration with focus on security. Experience with endpoint security, server security, or threat analytics.
• Up to 3 years’ customer facing support experience.
• Up to 3 years’ experience on Windows Server, Windows Client, Active Directory and/or Azure Active Directory Administration.
• Enterprise cloud experience with any of the major cloud providers, including cloud security, networking, and migration of multi-cloud or hybrid deployments.
• Experience supporting large and complex geographically distributed enterprise environments with 1000+ users
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable.
• Experience with Linux or Mac administration.
• Scripting and automation (PowerShell or Python, Java, or a similar language, can be a beginner to intermediate level).
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.