Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
Programmer Analyst 3-IT
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
– Candidate should have an excellent knowledge on Installation and Configuration of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 / 9.1 / 9.2 releases
– Good knowledge and Hands on experience in Implementation and Production support model
– They should have managed Run & Maintain for Production Customers and their Day to day JDE CNC Administrative tasks
– Candidate should have Good experience in JDE CNC Activities like Security, Role, User creation, Package Build and Deployment
– Candidate should have experience in Oracle Database and Linux OS too
– Candidate should possess excellent customer interaction skills on technology or business issues
– He/She should possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Candidate must be an excellent team player