Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle is the world’s largest enterprise software vendor with 286,000 global customers and USD 22.4 billion in revenue. Oracle’s customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies
Junior / Fresh Grad Payments Technical Support Engineer
1. Work on a mission critical 24x7x365 Payments production support environment providing support
2. Work on trouble shooting issues, finding root cause and resolving incidents
3. Work on the underlying issues causing the incidents & contribute to problem resolution
4. Contribute to a controlled change management processes
5. Use ITIL standards based processes to achieve deliverables that meet quality expectations of oracle/client.
6. Coordinate with offshore team for various incidents, problems and changes.
7. Adhere to defined Change Control Process of oracle/customer. Comply with oracle/customer audit/compliance requirements.
8. Perform proper handover/knowledge transfer at end of each assignment. Timely status reporting to supervisor.
9. Timely submission of timesheets for oracle/customers.
Basic Knowledge and skills in Java, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
IT skills including Microsoft Office, Excel
Problem Solving skills
Good communication skills in English
Fresher or 1 to 2 years total experience
Experience in providing technical support of payment systems
Should hold a Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science / Accounting / Banking / Commerce / Management.