Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, which we deliver through a range of flexible and innovative commercial models that can be aligned to an individual client, project or asset.
Engineer I – Project Quality Engineer( Welding)
- Review procurement documents to ensure the quality requirements have been correctly translated into purchase requisitions and design documents.
- List vendor quality requirements based on equipment criticality Ratings.
- Review of purchase orders to ensure that applicable requirements are met.
- Review of supplier ITPs, Quality Control Procedures WPS against Contract requirements prior to submission to Company
- Attendance at Pre-Inspection Meetings as and when required.
- Compilation of vendor Inspection assignments packages
- Conduct Supplier Capability assessment as assigned taking care of project requirements
- Complete and submit Supplier capability assignment reports to Company as per criticality rating for approval.
- Co-ordinate with discipline engineers and supplier engineers on establishing project specific quality criteria.
- Carrying out shop inspections and quality surveillance visits at vendor locations.
- Coordination and resolution of any non-conforming product with Company reviewing vendors QA/QC system in accordance with Contract requirements.
- Ensure the verification of documents and certificates for materials purchased by suppliers
Issue of Non-Conformance reports and track of all Non-Conformance reports.
- Coordinate with Company quality team and discipline Engineers for approval of documents and resolution of technical discrepancies.
- Coordinate with Inspection Coordinator for timely arrangement of Inspections.
- Verify product for its compliance to approved data sheets, drawings, witness testing as per approved ITP.
- Carry out internal and external audits as and when required.
- Integrate with and work alongside the quality team and perform all related tasks as and when requested by the supervisor
- Issuance of Inspection Release Notes after completion all activities.
- Coordinate with all concerned parties, review and ensure timely delivery of MRB based on approved MRB index.