PwC Global is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,850 people employed from 77 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
With a view to strengthening our IT team, we are looking for candidates who are ready to develop their potential in a fast-moving and rewarding environment.
Associate – Net Developer (m/f)
- As part of a multinational, young and dynamic company, you will join a team of more than 160 IT specialists working on varied and innovative internal projects.
- Helping to develop and implement innovative applications to respond to the needs of our various departments;
- Sharing your knowledge with other specialists; and
- Managing projects, from drawing up their specifications to rolling them out.
- At the very least, you have a diploma or degree in IT.
- You have previous experience working in object-oriented programming;
- You have prior experience in C# programming;
- You are proficient with the .NET / .NET Core;
- You have prior experience with WebAPI for the purpose of providing REST services;
- You have expertise with MS SQL Server and you are familiar with ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate;
- You have already used several different programming languages and now you want to play a key role in a long-term project;
- You are proficient in French and English, which are widely used within our firm.