Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications.
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Responsibilities :
1. Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
2. Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
3. Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
4. Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
5. Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
6. Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
7. Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement”
Education Requirement : B.E./ B.Tech
Experience Requirement : Fresher
Skills & Competencies :
1. Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
2. Knowledge of network deployment
3. Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
4. Analytical skills
5. Team player
6. Business acumen”