Shell in sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide,
Customer Operations Specialist – Deal Management with French
- You will cooperate with Account Managers to provide in onboarding Customers to Shell and delivering all relevant changes to the customer agreement throughout the contract life-cycle.
- You will be the owner of pricing and the contract set up, amendment and management process.
- You will also support preparing for tender bids, follow up directly with customer on missing documentation and work with local legal experts.
- As Deal Management Specialist you will set up and maintain pricing data, including confirming pricing, increases and changes.
- You will be responsible for chargebacks and rebates implementation, investment deals, invoice accuracy and resolving disputes.
- You will be responsible for Road Services registration and set up and amend process, checking for accuracy, legal compliance and documentation completeness.
- You will act as Road Services Customer advisor and create the link between Customer and third party providers, resolving operational issues
- Bachelor degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Customer service or operations
- Experience in Microsoft Office; GSAP/ H3 experience preferred
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the
- Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
- Understand Shell’s Play Book and customer value proposition
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities