Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Corporate Marketing Engineer (205747) – SISW – Mentor
The Corporate Marketing Engineer position is a great entry point into a client-facing engineering role at Mentor, A Siemens Business. As a technical pre-sales professional, you will work with cross-functional teams, Sales Representatives, Application Engineers, Marketing Program Managers, and Customer Support to uncover customers’ technical needs and sales potential. In today’s workforce, an Engineer with both the technical aptitude and the ability to engage with customers is highly sought after, no matter what career path you take in the future. This position offers great visibility within the organization and a potential career path as a Sales Application Engineer (AE), Account Manager (AM), Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), or Customer Support Applications Engineer. Over the past eight years, many employees in this role have advanced into key technical roles at Mentor, A Siemens Business within two years.
* BS/MS (Master’s degree is preferred) in either EE, ECE/EET, Chemistry or Physics with semiconductor emphasis.
* Strong understanding in one or more of the following areas: RTL Design, Custom IC Layout, Physical Verification and Manufacturability (e.g. Calibre DRC/LVS, a plus)
* CMOS Integrated Circuits, IC design, Semiconductor Processing, Electromagnetics or Device physics (experience can be obtained from coursework)
* Understanding of transistor level analog and/or RF circuit design is desired;
* Knowledge and experience with IC tools such as ModelSim, Tessent, Nitro-SoC, ADMS, FastSPICE, HiPer, T-Spice, LEdit, Calibre or equivalent is preferred
* C/Tcl programming, exposure to Linux platforms, networking, and running software across multi-machine/multi-CPU grid
application skills is a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; very self-motivated and results-oriented; able to meet specific quota goals and performance deliverables each quarter; inquisitive and a good problem solver; proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Previous experience interacting directly with prospects in a business environment is a plus.