Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is conducting walkin interview for freshers for the role of Analyst at Chennai location. The Royal Bank of Scotland, commonly abbreviated as RBS, is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, together with NatWest and Ulster Bank.
Purpose of the role:
This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
1) As a CS&O Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
2) Manage interactions with the end customers
3) Maintain accuracy/customer satisfaction as per the guidelines/parameters
4) Interaction with the onshore teams as and when required
5) Ensure meeting the SLAs
6) Process adherence and maintaining accuracy levels
7) Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are as per the benchmarks
8) Ensuring internal quality scores are achieved as per the benchmarks
9) Contribute to building process capability and participate cross training
Walkin Date and Time: 11 July 2019 from 12.00 pm – 2.00 pm
Walkin Venue: Olympia Technology Park,8th Floor, SIDCO Industrial Estate,Guindy, Chennai 600032
Contact Person: Kandesh Kumar
How to Apply for this role:
Go to india.jobs.rbs.com (or click here)
Search for job reference number: 91280
Apply for this job online
The Skills you’ll need
1) Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Non – IT) ) (2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only) .
2) Students with an engineering or IT background or 2019 Passout Garduates and Post Graduates are NOT eligible for this role.
3) Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
4) Understanding of the industry and customers
5) Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
6) Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
7) Candidate Need To Be Comfortable With The Working Hours (24*7 Rotational Shifts).
Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Non- IT))(2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only)
1) You will not receive the conformation mail since it is a direct walk-in, kindly step in if you meet the above eligibility criteria.
2) Candidates who had already taken the online test in the last 3 months are not eligible for this role.
3) Students with an engineering or IT background or 2019 Pass -out Graduates and Post Graduates are NOT eligible for this role.
A dedicated career building knowledge platform for Freshers so that we can help the Fresh Graduates to get their first job