XEROX MAKES EVERY DAY WORK BETTER. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience.
Support Engineer (Associate Analyst, IM Service Delivery)
- Fresh graduate or with 1-year experience in application production support/ service delivery.
- Good Communication skills – being able to coordinate meetings and convey information correctly to people with different levels of knowledge.
- Good organizational skills with some knowledge and awareness of project planning and systems development life cycle principles. Able to plan and priorities workload, meeting deadlines successfully.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft software, specifically in using excel and PowerPoint – knowledge of pivot tables would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confidence in yourself and your work is essential.
- Ability to assess the situation and identify key issues.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the current issue.
- An ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
- Multitasking and time management skills are essential for this role.
- An understanding of change management would be additionally useful. General:
- Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
- Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Limited decision-making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol