BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
Representative, Data Management & Quantitative Analysis
• Perform daily checking of foreign exchange rates, manual price input, price exception validation, mark to market pricing and stale price review for a variety of clients
• Display initiative by suggesting improvements to processes and taking ownership of service provided to clients. Use your qualifications and experience to add value to a global centre of excellence
• You will require an ability to work within a tight, deadline driven environment. This will involve maintaining an attention to detail and ability to make decisions without missing agreed deadlines
• Work as part of a project team managing the take-on of new clients. This will involve working with both the client and various internal departments – Trade Capture, Fund Accounting, Reconciliations etc
• Successful candidate will act as oversight for global departments: ensure an excellent service standard, maintain a flow of communication, build relationships and continuously manage workflow between onshore and offshore locations.
• Sound technical knowledge of equity, fixed income, derivative and fund of fund products, including vendor and broker pricing, corporate events and security master creation and maintenance
• Project management skills
• Exposure to major global financial institutions
• A fast paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the company
• Strong clerical and keyboard skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic would be beneficial but not essential.
• Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
• Professional approach to work and personal appearance