At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth.
Entry Level Software Engineer
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life-cycle (requirements, architecture, implementation, and verification).
- Work in small to medium sized agile teams composed of diverse engineering skills to tackle complex problems on a variety of projects and features.
- Responsible for developing technical products, plans, documentation, and briefings in support of program requirements
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Bachelor’s degree or higher in an Engineering field
Experience in a role that required strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience or familiarity with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) software build pipeline techniques and software factories such as DevOps & DevSecOps
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting technical problems involving computer memory or timing considerations.
- Experience or familiarity with industry tools or development techniques such as the following.
Embedded Systems Software
- Automated Testing, SAST, and DAST ( Google Test, Cucumber, Coverity, and SonarQube)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or physics (e.g. Bachelor). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required.