Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network
Supply Chain Assistant
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible to manage product flow processes, and act as the Supply Chain point of contact for daily operations with the Category Management team. The SCA works in a highly cross-functional environment, interacting with vendors, Supply Chain Operations, Category teams, Marketing and Planning teams. This role manages large dollar and physical volumes of goods, and can seriously impact operati
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and ultimately through the Logistics Organization, the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible to work with Category Management team members to forecast and replenish products according to Marketing plans and programs defined by the Category Management team. The principle requirement of the Supply Chain Analyst is to co-ordinate the flow of product, according to collaboratively developed forecasts, through the Supply Chain from vendors through to the store.
The central job responsibilities for a Supply Chain Analyst are:
1. Creation and Management of product level forecasts.
2. Management of Inventory and all replenishment flows from Vendor to Store.
3. Vendor Management, ensuring all forecast and flow requirements are executed to defined targets / standards.
4. Work with Transport, Distribution and Vendors to co-ordinate flow of goods through the network.
5. Ensure all data management pertaining to forecasts, product and vendor attributes are maintained.
6. Undertake process improvement efforts, primarily with vendors, focused on improving KPI’s.
Key Performance Indicators
• Vendor Service Level
• Shipment Service Level
• Retail In-Stock
• Forecast Accuracy
• Same Store Sales