AECOM is an American multinational engineering firm. AECOM has approximately 87,000 employees, and is number 157 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list. The company’s official name from 1990 to 2015 was AECOM Technology Corporation, and is now AECOM.
Structural Engineering I
- Performs specific and moderate portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered using modifications of standard procedures or methods developed in previous assignments.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with little supervision.
- Independently performs all the tasks necessary to complete primary design elements for engineering works.
- Performance at this level requires developmental experience in a professional position.
- 0-2 Years of experience. Freshers may apply
- Mtech would be an added advantage