CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
Maintenance Tech Apprentice
- Performs entry-level preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds in an on-the-job training working environment.
- Working under close supervision, assists in monitoring building system operations and performance. Utilizes several entry-level trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Observes and receives training, instruction, and guidance on various building operations processes.
- Adheres to existing working practices, methods, procedures, and undertakes relevant training and development activities.
- Performs general labor work as assigned. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Runs errands to support projects.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps, including participation in any lamp recycling programs.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems, under supervision.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).