- Multiple Entry Level Graduate Opportunities
- Early In Career Software Engineer – Ireland
- Software Engineer (Full Time) Canada
- Consulting Engineer (Full Time) United States
- Ensoft Software Engineering Micro-Intern – United Kingdom
At Cisco, we value your innovative ideas and your energy, and we provide an environment that allows your creativity to become a reality. Explore countless possibilities as you begin your career with us! Our Collaboration Technology Group develops innovative products on Desktop, Mobile and Cloud. We need smart creative people who can think across technology boundaries and develop world class products that realize the Collaborative Workspace.
Cisco Careers Opportunities for Graduate entry level fresher role, Careers at Cisco, Cisco Jobs Openings in 2023, Cisco Jobs Vacancies in 2023, Cisco Hiring 2023, Cisco Internship 2023, Cisco Recruitment 2023
Our industry leading software is breaking new ground in the area of Team Collaboration. This is your opportunity to join our Development team and help create the next generation of Cisco Collaboration Software.
Multiple Entry Level Graduate Opportunities
Early In Career Software Engineer – Ireland
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
- Problem solving skills across multiple technologies, including cloud, server, client, UI, UX, Machine Learning
- Software Development across multiple operating systems, environments and platforms
- Coding skills in some or all of Java/Python/C++
- Object Oriented Design methodologies and Software Design principles
- Strong emphasis on Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and Automated Testing
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, in a highly collaborative environment
- Participate fully in Agile and Scrum Software Development
- Demonstration practical application of these attributes via project or intern work
B.Sc. / B.Eng / M.Sc / M.Eng or equivalent qualifications in the areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Software Development, Computer Networking, Electronics or other equivalent disciplines with an emphasis on Software Design practices.
- Graduated, undergraduate or completed relevant courses/ bootcamp training
- Legally entitled to live and work in European Union
- Must be fluent in English
Software Engineer (Full Time) Canada
Unsure where to start? Apply and explore all of the possibilities in:
- Applications Development
- Database Development
- Embedded Networking
- Test & Quality
- Web Services, etc.
Our team of software gurus are busy programming magic across the globe on teams such as
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
- Customer Experience
- Security and Trust, etc.
You would play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. On any of these teams, you’ll get hands-on experience working with applications that make technology accessible no matter what device they’re on. See the possibilities when creativity meets design and build solutions which will transform how we work, live, learn, and play.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics
- You’re hungry to get your hands on new, exciting technologies and have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of computer science and engineering
- Up-to-date on programming and scripting languages
- You can tackle problems with ease and take a creative approach in debugging programs
- Excited to work on an extended team and can expertly collaborate with others
- Can be succinct and to the point using verbal and written skills
Consulting Engineer (Full Time) United States
As a Consulting Engineer, you will gain hands-on experience and contribute to groundbreaking technology. You will be mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help you challenge and develop your skills.
You will collaborate with and learn from industry-leading engineers. At Cisco, we value your ideas and perspective. We encourage you to innovate and push boundaries. You will join a team to build your technical expertise, learn Cisco specific technologies and how to build a positive experience for our customers.
You will make a proven impact on network infrastructure and solutions like security, mobility and cloud. Customer Experience covers full customer life-cycle experience. You give on customer engagements including planning, design and implementation of solutions.
- Including but not limited to a graduate/upcoming graduate of a technical degree or certification program from a Technical Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College or 4-Year University.
- Basic computer networking fundamentals relating to IP addressing, routing, switching, TCP/IP and OSI model.
- Awareness and general understanding of how consumer applications work over the internet (e.g., Browser, Voice/Video calls, Social Networks, Streaming etc.).
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Passionate about Computer Networking, Information Technology and Computer Science.
- Proficient in Python, REST APIs, Automation.
- Comfortable with Data Analysis, creating visualizations such as graphs and heat maps.
- Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCENT, CCNA, CCNP) are a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a dynamic team environment and work independently.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to solve technical problems.
- Willing to take on new challenges and develop new skills.
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship.
Ensoft Software Engineering Micro-Intern – United Kingdom
Our aim is to provide you with a software development project that lets you experience what it is like to work as part of the Ensoft engineering team, using industry leading development practises. Your project will relate to the work that our engineering teams do, and be a self-contained piece of work that can be completed across a week long placement.
- You must have demonstrated a strong interest and aptitude for computing.
- In particular, we need you to have enough programming experience to be able to quickly become productive on a software project, in order that we can provide a rewarding placement.
- The barrier to entry is high, so you need a proven academic capability. For example, you will be taking or have completed a numerate degree at one of the UK’s leading Universities. As a guide, we would normally expect all A/A* grades at A-level or equivalent.
- You need to be able to live and work in the UK with no additional sponsorship from Cisco.
- Finally, you must be sociable.
- Our software development process is collaborative, so you should enjoy working closely with the other people in your team