Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
Technician, Technical Support
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for EWS, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
- Undergraduates with at least 12 months of international call center / 24 months of domestic call center or any other work experience – full time experience.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Fluent communication in English and Hindi
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification